Become a Qualify Marketing Research Executive
NiMRA TRAINING PROGRAMMES
NiMRA’s aspiration is to empower its members educationally by
providing them, sound professional knowledge always. The details
of the training modules include:
Professional skills Development Program (PSDP)
- Objective is to respond to the challenges of
Marketing Research in general, and those of qualitative and
quantitative situations in particular..
- Target audience is primarily trainee
executives, and executives with 1-2 years experience.
Professional Skills Enhancement Program (PSEP)
- Objective is to develop Professional core
competences in specialist areas of Research, Marketing and
- Target audience includes experienced
researchers with some basic knowledge of the principles and
practice of marketing research.
Specialist Skills Development Program (SSDP)
- Objective is to encourage specialization in
specific areas of marketing research and related disciplines.
- Target audience includes top management staff
in marketing research, marketing, and advertising companies.
Graduate skills acquisition Program (GSAP)
- Objective is to provide technical and
professional knowledge to University and Polytechnic graduates
with a view to making them possess quality, competitive skills
and having access to a window of employment opportunities
- Target audience includes unemployed tertiary
institutions’ graduates who seek Professional skills to enhance
their employment opportunities.
For more information on our training programs email